quinta-feira, 10 de setembro de 2015

Google Translate on my Blog!!

Hello again friends from all around the World!!! Today I'm writing this post in English to tell you something new on my Blog! Something that will help you to get more connected with it!

If you usually  come here and check my blog but you always have to open  another tab to translate everything , you DON'T need to worry about it anymore! YAY!!!

Let me tell you why.

Now I have the Google Translate tool here on my Blog! Check this out!


The picture shows that the tool is on the right side, right below my profile picture. You can choose which language you want to read my posts and automatically everything on the blog will be translated to that language.

Technology is always helping us to get more connected and I'm really grateful for that! I hope you like it! :D


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário